Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My 2013 finds with my new excalibur

I take it you hunt late at night in jewelry stores? Clearly you are hitting on all cylinders! Most of us will never come close in a lifetime of hunting! I wonder how you will do once the NEW Excal is broken in and you get the hang of it! That is a world class stash my friend. No wonder it took you seven months to post it. Mega Congrats!

No wonder the rest of us hardly ever find anything:surprised: WOW, looks like you had a great year :drool:

Nice, you can start your own jewelry store:surprised:

Listen dude!...you just cant throw up some pics like that without the backstory! At least mention the rig you run, and a bit of something so we can live through your amazing finds!:clapping: The longer and more detailed the better!
Mud

An awesome collection of finds! This is evidence of your extreme dedication and what's more important, your passion for this great hobby:thumbup:. Like Mud mentioned, we all would like to know approx where you took your Excal (GPS co-ordinates would be appreciated)!! Just kidding! Please share a little of where and how if you would....thanks and also a BIG congrats on your golden finds!:clapping:

Excellent year for you. I hope I win the excalibur that LT is giving away this month. I don't think I've seen that much gold jewelry at a store and you found it in a year. Congratulations.

NIce haul for the year!!...WOw!! Caribbean? Cause it sure ain't local....Lets see your full collection.....

Nice job. Went back to 2010 July 18. WOW
Where have you hunting? Please take me with
you next time. LOL . You are a true hunter. Thanks
for the pictures. Tom

I'm showing this post to my Wife! Or maybe make it my screensaver!:drool: Maybe I can get a 'hall pass' just see how much a fellow could get in a year of dedicated and uninterrupted focused global gold hunting?
Mud

I could pay off some bills and get some serious equipment with a year like that. Maybe even a small boat and trailer. Hookah, etc.

Some guy in Fl just won the excalibur that lost treasure gave away. If he finds 1/10 of what you've found, he'll be a happy camper. HH.

He's not kidding I did the same thing this summer at a closed beach lake that was never hunted. I go back 2-3 times a week and the finds never end.