Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My 2017 Finds

scubadetector

Greetings from the frozen north. Thought I would share my finds from last summer on here. The quantity was dismal but the quality was great. My best and most shocking find was the mariners anchor and chain. A whopping 59.72 grams of 14K. It was a huge shock to find that in a lake. The bracelet was a measly 25 grams of 14K but still a lot better than most rings. My favorite find is actually the 14K blue star sapphire ring with two diamonds. Only 25 pieces of gold this year totaling 213.57 grams. Last year was 53 pieces of gold. However I won't complain.

I hope you all have a great year this coming one and keep those machines swinging!

Greetings from the frozen Mid Atlantic. Scuba as always you never fail to Amazing!! Some great treasures as always, but that those chains are above and beyond!! Good Luck in 2018!!

Awesome pocket full of yellow there.. i know you work for what you get diving... i dont recall finding even 1 gold ring last year and only found 4 small pieces .. any gold is good gold... congrats..