Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My 2017 mega clad display!

A great year! Parks and schools is where I found it all.

Happy hunting!

Thanks!

Yes hard work but man is it fun! I LOVE this hobby!

Treasure Finder 44

So none of these finds obviously from 2015 to 17 were found with the Nox. Impressive amount of finds thou. As an ole dirt hunt ........ man that was a lot of hours work for that amount of coins. You must camp out lol.

holy hell!!!.....you're rich!! lolol
but seriously....how the heck do you get them so clean??
non of them look like they were in the ground at all!!

Yes your right. Most of my clad haul was with the atpro. The cool thing is that I got the 800 2 years ago. I am almost at $3,000 in clad using the nox 800 over area's that I tought were done using the atpro but missed the target. Just goes to show that the 800 is a amazing machine. Can't imagine how much I would get if I had the nox way back when!!

I also would like to know how or why your clad retains its shiny coating, maybe weather or soil conditions? Or something else?

what cleaning agent did you use to get them so clean!!!

Hi guys,

Thanks for the nice messages. Yes, alot of time went into clean my clad. To get my clad looking good I use white vinegar, rock salt and small pebbles. Tumble them in a rock tumbler for 30 mins. Any more time the coins will turn colors. Once 30 mins is up, strain with water pull out and then wipe them with a clean cloth. Use a heat gun to dry them. They should come out shinny. I know its alot of work but its my personal fun. I am currently in the process of clean coins. $200 or so.