Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My 5th gold/diamond ring....

John(Tx)

This is my 5th gold/diamond ring but my 1st on this beach. I hunt with two other guys but this one was found in neck deep water where these two guys can't go since they are not as tall as I am. I have found a handful of SS rings with fake diamonds that come in as mid tone on my excal in this area so when I found this one I thought another SS ring, wasn't till I got home that I realized what I had. Cleaned it up and with my 10x loupe I saw the 14k on the inside, got my diamond tester and all 39 diamonds tested real, One larger diamond on top with 19 small chips on each side, I was excited...Took the ring down to the mall where a jeweler I know has his store, he looked at it, said "very nice ring" so asked him what it was worth, atleast $1000 he said. Since it's a size 5 3/4 my wife can't wear it, lucky me...lol Thanks for looking... John

That one find sure did make a nice down payment on your X-Cal. Congratulations on number 5. I also offered my wife my best diamond ring find and she said No it would jot mean anything to me Now If I went and purchased it for her that would be different.

Stunning!! VN Save!!