Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My attempt at a metal detecting video with the ORX and bottle caps

Thanks for posting (y)

I haven't had my ORX very long but the couple of times I've used in in a park type setting I was running it at 31 kHz, so I guess that would explain why I haven't had a difficult time telling the bottle caps from the coins.

Helpful video bigtim 73
So that’s with the hf coil, I wonder if the same thing will happen with the X35 coil between the lower frequencies and the highest ( 25 kHz)
I do have both coils so gonna give it a try.

Helpful video bigtim 73
So that’s with the hf coil, I wonder if the same thing will happen with the X35 coil between the lower frequencies and the highest ( 25 kHz)
I do have both coils so gonna give it a try.

Yes on the X35 just set it to your highest frequency offset. It will make the Bottlecaps have the clipped sound and not a solid tone. Similar to how it sounds in coin deep in the video.

Thats it I,m getting that coil , great video

Thats it I,m getting that coil , great video

Well I believe you will like it very much.....It is my preferred coil. Not taking anything at all away from the X35 as it is a great coil too. I have had both. The x35 coil really has a better over all range of frequencies to choose from. The HF white coil is more stable in EMI areas though. That is why I sold mine......but you live and learn!!

Yep i ordered it from Big boys,

Hey guys I made a little video of the ORX vs bottle caps. Maybe some of you can get something out of it who are users of the ORX or maybe new to it.

At least I hope so.

Anyways, here it is.

Great info ! Why not use 31 frequency all the time so bottlecaps are recognized? Verses 14 ?? I see you use a Deus , so why the ORX in your arsenal??? Thank You Tony

Great info ! Why not use 31 frequency all the time so bottlecaps are recognized? Verses 14 ?? I see you use a Deus , so why the ORX in your arsenal??? Thank You Tony

I search in the deep mode with the 31 freq.

Also the ORX is an awesome grab and go unit and has some advantages with the large ID screen and iron meter.

Even though you cannot change tones or tone breaks it is set up good enough for general coin and relic hunting.

The gold programs are different as well.

But someone else would be better at describing the differences between those than I would.

Very good video Man! Thanks for sharing it with us.👍👍