Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My beep and digs...

BootyHunter

I have some of the newer top of the line detectors, including the Equinox 800 ), Anfibio Multi and the Simplex+. I have been detecting for several years now, and own some beep and digs as well such as the Garrett Seahunter Mark 2, Tesoro Stingray 2, DetectorPro Pirate Pro, wader and Underwater, and my newest Beep and dig is the Deeptech Vista X. I enjoy them all and all have their place and will find things. Especially in the water and sand, beep and digs are great, and even with a single tone, you learn the nuance of a good round target versus a mishapen item. Anyway just thought I would participate in the forum a little.

I enjoy not only the great performance but the efficient simplicity of my Visa X.

I can't say enough about the Vista X. It's funny , how some time you can (call) a dime from a quarter , a corroded penny, and call a nickel within a % of times. It has the depth too. Depth for any machine has much to do with the operator has well as any machine. When there's good stuff all over shallow it's Happy Feet time. But later ya gotta go back and test your skills and your machine to scrape out whats left.