Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My best day ever with finding silver coins...

fwcrawford

I found a little pocket of silver in an out of the way place today at an old school today while doing a random search.
I think there may be more there too.. found five in an area of about 25 feet circle.
The other one was found earlier in another area that we have searched many times before.. just goes to show.. no site is hunted out.
Thanks for looking!

IMG_0299.JPG

Nice finds love those days when silver keeps coming I had a killer Friday and today pics coming after the weekend is over this field I found has never been detected and the finds are proof!
Good job!
Mark

What a great hunt - congrats on all the Silver coins !
Had pretty much the same thing happen to me about 6 - 7 years ago - dug 5 Merc's in a 25 ft. area in about 15 minutes - it sure doesn't happen very often !
Good Hunting !