Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Best Day Ever...

jimzilla

Yesterday was my best day ever since 1983 of this hobby. I was detecting a very old park and perhaps the ground was singing to me or maybe my new coil that was put on the other day was magical...who knows. BUT for 7.5 hours of detecting I found 5 seated coins...4 dimes and 1 quarter. (2 were in one hole) The dates were 1875,1876,1877,1883 (dimes) and 1877- S (S over horizontal S) quarter. The 1883 dime is also a love token as you can see in the pics. The reverse was shaved down and initials were engraved in it. There is also a hole so it was worn as a charm. In addition to the seateds, I found 2 barber dimes, and 4 mercs and a 2-cent piece. Plus 23 Indians. Thats right 23. WOW what a day.

[attachment 245334 001.JPG][attachment 245335 002.JPG][attachment 245336 003.JPG]

AWESOME AWESOME day WTG:twodetecting::minelab::cheers:

wow Jim, that's amazing. now I'd be embarassed to post my one barber dime I found today.

You had an outstanding day in my book. If I ever got that lucky in one day, I would consider retiring while I was ahead. I just wouldn't know how to act. You definitely have found a real "Honey Hole" there. I bet that you are already biting at the bit to go back tomorrow. I know that I would be. Congrats on your great finds.

Incredible!!! That "Love Token" is awesome.
Congrats,
Bunker

Amazing day of detecting jimzilla! :clapping::please: Whether it be the coil or simply becoming "one with the CTX 3030",:shrug: don't question the results. Just bask in the afterglow! :smoke: Congratulations for making the excellent recoveries, and for sharing those results with the rest of us. That is truly one day of detecting that you will never forget. HH Randy

Thanks everyone...I had the 3030 from May 30 and it has been one hell of a run. I cant wait to get out the next day every time I detect. I wish I was retired.

THIS IS THE HUNT OF THE YEAR!!!!!

As I told one of my buddies the other day....... hunting with the CTX 3030 is more fun than a human being should be allowed to have! And it looks like you're having a blast! HH Randy

What park is that Jim EXACTLY?:yikes:

That is some old school hunting buddy - days like they used to have in the early 70's - simply amazing - I'm crushed....

Speechless. Congrats.

Great hunt... Thanks for sharing the pictures...

G..

WOW!! what a day, congrats on a great hunt.

What an incredible experience!!!

BIG Congrats!!

Can you tell us any more details of the hunt like depths and VIDs?