Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My best hunt ever. Street tear out

"Dr.Tones"

Sorry it took soooo long! Here's a street tear out that we stumbled upon and ended up being the stuff dreams are made of. It's out there! I promise! Keep it low and swing it slow! Please like and subscribe for more vids!
http://youtu.be/ujtN3_ekicY

wow gotta love the work you put into editing the videos.there is a street tearout close to me and it is down to the dirt I will be checking this out.Thanks for the adrenaline rush.hh charlie

No add my friend. Just a guy who likes to detect and I also like to make vids.

Greedy- go check it out! I would have never thought that road mix looking stud held coins

[size=large]Is a very cool video. enjoyed it very much.

HH[/size]

Wow ... congrats on the killer finds - great job on the video ! :beers:

I watched the vid and my mouth was watering for such a site like that. I have never been in the right place/right time for a side walk or road tear out. Congrats on a hunt for the ages.:beers:

Excellent production on the video and great hunt. You guys did a great job.

Thanks guys!

great video production and super coin finds!