Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My best relic yet!

Coinboy007

I found this awesome turn of the century relic in a public park today! So I took my Garrett Ace Apex to a pounded local park today. I was just gonna take it there to see if there was any clad or jewelry left behind by the many detectorists that go there. There weren’t a lot of coin signals so I started digging trash signals just for curiosity. After about 50 pull tabs I start digging what I thought was another one. Then out pops this beautiful ornate relic! I had no idea what it was so I took it home to identify it. Turns out it’s a 1890s Parke, Davis & Co. syringe topper! The best relic i’ve ever found! Here are some pictures and a link to some history on the company: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parke-Davis
Thanks for looking:

Attachments

• B03DA810-C2DC-456E-BFA6-8567583C8285.jpeg
    B03DA810-C2DC-456E-BFA6-8567583C8285.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 108
  • 9B987883-4F71-4569-B702-98C74A8B51A9.jpeg
    9B987883-4F71-4569-B702-98C74A8B51A9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
I'm glad you were able to figure out what it was, it's pretty cool

That is one cool find. To me it's the odd ones that make it fun to find.