Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My best token so far (pic)

bula

Here is my latest find & my best token so far. This is from my home town & they are hard to come by.

That IS a nice one Bula........... :clapping:

I would definitely frame that one and put it with other items from your childhood memories or town (post cards,etc), then hang them on the wall. Would make a wonderful memorabilia collage. Great find Bula. She is certainly a beauty! HH, Nancy

If only some of the coins I find would look that good!! Trade you a handful of Chucky Cheese tokens for it!??:laugh:

Thanks for the replys & Hank I would think about the trade but we do not have a Chucky Cheese here.

Awesome Token Bula
I love finding tokens, but mine, like hank1, are all Chucky Cheese.
Great score!!!

HH

I know what you mean, until the past week or so I have only found 1 good token, then three in two weeks. You just never know what is going to be under your coil, that is what keeps me going.

Thats is a sweet token. And for a dollar, that was alot back then. Sweet find. Off topic a lil....We used to have Showbiz (which was basically a Chucky Cheese) but it was closed back in the early 90's. Its been a couple of different places since. Its for sale now. But, I took my 7 yr old boy there with hit B.H. Jr. and we had a field day with tokens. He had a ball. Congratulations on your find.