Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My cancer

Low-Boy/LCPM

I was called by Stanford today so they can do a bone marrow transplant. They only do about 300 a year and there was only one treatment that will help save me. So I am really lucky that I was chosen to have this transplant before my cancer took over and then there would be nothing else anyone could do. My sister was a match! I have been fighting this cancer for over five years. I will be gone for about 100 days till I can return home and then it may be another six months till I can start to look for history again with my metal detector. I have a few videos that I will be trying to make while I am at Stanford when I can find the engergy to work on them and hope to post them here. I love this forum and all the great hunters that have been so helpful with sharing their knowledge and finds with all of us. I hope to come back and return to a normal life and hunt for years to come. It will be part of my healing to read this forum each day and live through your finds and hunts.

Prayers to you.

Silver

There are a ton of people pulling for you on the various forums. It sounds like you have amazing support close to home. Your attitude gives you an edge and your support gives you a great chance to beat this evil thing. Ask someone to keep us updated. You have inspired us with your videos, hunts, and comments. I hope that we can get out and find some things to keep you interested. Good luck, and God bless.

Don
HH

Hey Lowboy,

Have faith, we all do. It wouldn't be the same without you around and I hope things work out great for you. And CONGRATS on being selected! What a great sign, first step.
I hope to put out a few more videos before winter sets in, so I hope you have internet!

Lots of Love and Luck to you, in our prayers,
EMS

ps - Pic below references a funny movie...

Good luck with the transplant Low-Boy, we will be thinking of you.

You can beat it.:twodetecting::thumbup:

You say you love this forum............" Well your mighty special to this forum too my friend". A two way street.

You will prevail. You have what it takes !!

Keep us posted on your recovery status.... We are all with you in our thoughts and Prayers.

Look forward to your announcing your return. Hang tough! I will pray for you.

Have faith, Our prayers go out to you.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU low-boy...... we,re thinking of you and keep swingin!!!!!! the mother lode is out there waiting for your return cant wait till you post and let us know:thumbup:

Keep faith and God will be there and all will turn out just fine for you. Good Luck and may God Bless You! Yazoo

We all are pulling for you and look forward to you getting back to good health. God bless and we will keep you in our prayers and thoughts.

All the best LowBoy, stay positive and keep up the healthy diet.
Take care.

Don't give up the fight and stay positive LowBoy. We need you around here. CC

I hope the best for you... My common law wifes brother had childhood leukemia, it was very hard on him. My Dad died of cancer and my mom has told me she has it. If it takes you than at least you wont be digging anymore pulltabs... I know thats kind of morbid but death has hung over me like a cloud for many years now and it is only a matter of time for me.:goodnight:

You will be fine my friend, God willing and the creek don't rise. Your in my prayers Low.