Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Civil War Token

osgood

Somewhat of a repost, here is a post of my "Not one Cent" token i found near a cellar hole up north here, the site perhaps of a lumber camp. Ive found large cents near there also and a Gratia Coin. I will have to find the coin among all my stuff to get the exact date again, but I believe it was 1864 or 65. Being in upstate NY i thought it quite a find. In the shaded woods at first I thought it was an indian head. When I got home I could see different and I thought what is that extra lettering above the one cent?. With some internet research found the history. Two years ago in good shape might of been worth like 70 or 80 bucks, but worth more to me as a find. Thanks, CO

That is a DANDY find, I don't sell my finds either, they are worth much more to keep and enjoy.

Yep keep it, that is a great civil war coin! WTG!

Very cool, I've never seen one of those before. Thanks for sharing!