Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Dads Reale not bad for 88 years old still swinging!!!

Mark kus

My Dad was pretty happy with this coin here he is .

Attachments

• 19BB7901-A9C3-462B-9E40-FE7A5EEABEC4.jpeg
    19BB7901-A9C3-462B-9E40-FE7A5EEABEC4.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 202
  • BA361F6F-A453-48B2-8D02-6AA61C1DDA88.jpeg
    BA361F6F-A453-48B2-8D02-6AA61C1DDA88.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 191
  • CF767436-E8FC-4EB9-BA12-0851F3F15F46.jpeg
    CF767436-E8FC-4EB9-BA12-0851F3F15F46.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 206
Congrats Dad, I hope to do that when I am 88! Go man go!

No sorry that hat was given to him good eye though he was drafted but blood poisoning kept him from serving.
Mark

No sorry that hat was given to him good eye though he was drafted but blood poisoning kept him from serving.
Mark
I still respect him and honor his generation there was no quit in them. We can learn a lot from his generation.

Carver

My Dad was pretty happy with this coin here he is .

Congrats & God Bless him to be able to go detecting & find hidden treasures for many years more--wish I could but my body has failing health but at 85 plus, God has allowed me to live 10 years plus more years than my mom & dad, grandmas, grandpas, three brothers, Uncles & Aunts who passed away at far younger ages--many in their early 70's --my sister will be 75 in September & is still living but has Dimentia! So may the Lord Jesus bless you & Dad with many years of good health for continued detecting & may His blessings help you find nice goodies! Ma

Congrats & God Bless him to be able to go detecting & find hidden treasures for many years more--wish I could but my body has failing health but at 85 plus, God has allowed me to live 10 years plus more years than my mom & dad, grandmas, grandpas, three brothers, Uncles & Aunts who passed away at far younger ages--many in their early 70's --my sister will be 75 in September & is still living but has Dimentia! So may the Lord Jesus bless you & Dad with many years of good health for continued detecting & may His blessings help you find nice goodies! Ma
Thanks MA for the kind words tight back at you !
God bless,
Mark