Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My dance with Covid

Sadly, Lt Fred Swanson, retired Idaho State Police, died at the end of January from “pneumonia related to Covid” at age 58. Retired just 3 yrs.

I had Covid in mid January and still have the cough and can't take a deep breath. My doctor put me on Prednisone and Doxycyclene(spelling) two weeks ago but it didn't help much. I have another appointment with him on the 7th of this month.

I had Covid in mid January and still have the cough and can't take a deep breath. My doctor put me on Prednisone and Doxycyclene(spelling) two weeks ago but it didn't help much. I have another appointment with him on the 7th of this month.
ER gave my wife Ciprofloxacin. Stopped her double pneumonia.
A rescue bronchial diolator to open your lugs, Albuterol worked for me.
And a bronchial anti inflammatory inhalers.
And this. Drinking a teapot through the day.
Helped us and Many of our friends.
Good Luck
https://www.amazon.com/Certified-Or...words=mullein+tea&qid=1646476874&s=hpc&sr=1-5

ER gave my wife Ciprofloxacin. Stopped her double pneumonia.
A rescue bronchial diolator to open your lugs, Albuterol worked for me.
And a bronchial anti inflammatory inhalers.
And this. Drinking a teapot through the day.
Helped us and Many of our friends.
Good Luck
https://www.amazon.com/Certified-Or...words=mullein+tea&qid=1646476874&s=hpc&sr=1-5
I went to my doctor today and had a chest X-ray that showed there was no scarring in my lungs. The Dr, gave me some samples of an inhaler called Breztri to try, I was coughing so bad the muscles in my upper legs ached! I took one dose of two puffs when I got home and immediately started feeling better. Took the second dose this evening and actually feel like getting up and doing something. But, in case I don't keep getting betterI will have to go back for an ultra sound on my heart in two weeks.

Last edited:
I went to my doctor today and had a chest X-ray that showed my lungs were clear. The Dr, gave me some samples of an inhaler called Breztri to try, I was coughing so bad the muscles in my upper legs ached! I took one dose of two puffs when I got home and immediately started feeling better. Took the second dose this evening and actually feel like getting up and doing something. But, in case I don't keep getting betterI will have to go back for an ultra sound on my heart in two weeks.
I'm happy it's helping.
I honestly don't understand why All Drs aren't doing this.
The lung and bronchial inflammation is doing most of the damages.
Causing the body to over react and causing more inflammation and damage.
All allergy and respiratory drs know this.
Mine did. Taught me everything about My illness.
Praying all goes well.
Good Luck

PS

Monteluka is another med I take.
An asthma medication.
I have emphysema.
When I get sick. I can really get sick.
When it's real bad I take the Monteluka to keep my lungs open.

Last edited: