Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Deus2 coil has shipped!

They have them on eBay with international shipping, for $399
I almost did that but didn't want to have to deal with customs (don't think there is a duty on it), tax, and have to worry about something happening to it and dealing with sending it back internationally.

Hopefully I can get it in a couple months 🤞

My 11 inch arrived today. Charged it and paired it up. Will get out and give it a spin in a couple days. Interested to see how it compares to the 9 inch.,

Just playing with the 11 inch coil in my small test garden.
Have a sample of clad coins about 7 inches deep about 2 years ago. Maybe a little deeper now.
The 11 inch is picking them up a little stronger than the 9 inch and the tdi is a little more consistent.
Not much difference though.
Good to have a back up coil for times when battery gets low

Went out this morning for an hour or so to a park I’ve been working with the 9 inch.
Picked up a few coins where I’d been swinging the 9 but you know how that goes. Probably just didn’t get the 9 inch over right spot. I’m really not seeing a heck of a lot of difference between the 2 other than being able to cover a little more turf with the 11 and get in a little tighter with the 9. The 11 seems to separate targets pretty darn good. Both awesome coils ! And it’s good to have a back up!
Be interested to hear what others think!

went back out for a little while this morning with the 11 inch.
Picking up targets I’ve been over with the 9 but does that mean anything more than
Maybe I just didn’t get the 9 inch over that target? It wasn’t like these targets were any deeper.
Still interested to hear what others have to say about comparisons.

went back out for a little while this morning with the 11 inch.
Picking up targets I’ve been over with the 9 but does that mean anything more than
Maybe I just didn’t get the 9 inch over that target? It wasn’t like these targets were any deeper.
Still interested to hear what others have to say about comparisons.
I own/use both those coils on my Deus 2.-----In my mineralized ground the 11" gets a little better depth than the 9" (maybe 1" on coin sized targets).-----Also, the 11" gets surprisingly good target separation for a coil its size.------Having said that: I prefer the 9" coil for general hunting--it just seems the Deus 2 was "made" for that coil.

I found a coin spill on a fresh water beach this summer with my Macro Kruzer and the 7" concentric coil. Then the beach crew showed up with a 4 wheeler to rake the sand BEFORE I could get all the coins out. I returned the next day with the D2 and the 11" coil. I had a heck of a time isolating the coins by swinging and even by pinpointing. It was sand and I kept missing the coins with my scoop. I usually just estimate the location without pinpointing.
I also noted this at other times when trying to center a good target surrounded by trash, maybe 10% of the time. You get a high tone signal but you do not know it you are pinpointing the High tone or trash.
Not a game killer but hoping the 9" coil will improve that issue. I received my 9" coil this week and will test it soon.