Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Equinox always wins

JimmyCT

I was researching a new place to hunt today. I found what appears to be an old trail leading into the woods and towards a lake. I found this by looking at an aerial photo from 1934 and 1955 and matching it up with today's aerial. Sure enough I get to this spot and see the old trail.... Tons of litter from parties and from people fishing but I did snag these two beauties! By noon time, the mosquitos were ganging up on me and trying to steal my silver so I left 😂🤣😅😂🤣

There is a partial date and I believe its 1917 on the SLQ

I used Jim's Equinox 800 settings.

Attachments

• IMG_0840 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0840 - Copy.JPG
    788.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0841.jpg
    IMG_0841.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0845 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0845 - Copy.jpg
    597.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0846 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0846 - Copy.jpg
    552.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0847 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0847 - Copy.jpg
    484.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0854 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0854 - Copy.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 103
Those woods look good.. may be some more goodies hiding there!!
It doesn’t look it but there is tons of trash. Crown caps, pulltabs, bottle tops, etc. maybe you can help clear them for me 🤭

Research=Opportunity=Recovery

My nox won a trip to the detectors for sale....not for me....happy for the rest of you !
GO GET "EM !

Nice scores!!!!
Mark

Two silvers, that's nice, good hunting Jim.
That's twice as much as I've found all year, I'm pitiful.
There has to be some silver out there waiting for you. Don’t give up.

Don't remember when I dug my last SLQ, congrats on finding one. Nice job researching the site!