Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My finds display is truly a work of art.

jabbo

Still have a lot more goodies to display but if I over do it, it might look like a pile of junk.

That is a work of art right there, take it to yuppie ville and get thousands for it, no kidding...lol

Stop dinking around with that junk and get the deck stained! :lmfao:

Seriously, thats really cool there Jabbo! nice job!:clapping:
Mud

I spent hours putting this thing together. My wife said it's the ugliest thing she ever saw.

I think if you put a candle on top, your wife might use it for a center piece on the table. I think it is cool. Good idea... KEN. Ind.

Sorry, but you got one of the attachments mounted upside down! You need to take that one off and remount it. Otherwise, well, you almost finished it. On second thought, maybe you did 'finish' it, but, to me, it has:spin: that 'unfinished' look to it.

I have enough relics left over to make several more, and they are hand made.