Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My finds for 2013...:minelab:

Well with 12 inches of snow on the ground looks like this season is over, all of this is from a park thats ben pounded for years...

Very impressive.
CongratZ!

What machine are you using Pirate? And how did you find all that in a hunted out park? Share some secrets. Ground here is frozen and I need my fix...bad.

Pastor bob said:
What machine are you using Pirate? And how did you find all that in a hunted out park? Share some secrets. Ground here is frozen and I need my fix...bad.
well it's just a matter of going in different angles, every coin you see here had a nail or a chunk of iron in the hole with it. I use the Explorer SE, and the Sov, GT. Go slow and use angles I have been doing this for 18 years.. My best finds this year are a key date 1921 SLQ, in EF condition a semi key 1926-S merc, also a14-k diamond bracelet, just them alone paid for one and half of my machines ...Thanks for looking and best of luck to ya...

Very nice collection of finds park pirate! No doubt all hard won but worth the effort. :thumbup:

That goes to show everyone that a place is never hunted out. Yes,, Pirate is a very good hunter that knows his detectors. I like it when someone tells me it has been hunted very hard.
Well, They did not hunt every inch of that place. Hunt the outer edges too. You have to listen for them very soft signals. It does not matter what you use. Just learn your detector and slow down.
You have shown everyone that it can be done. Great work... KEN

Good haul for the year. It can be fun to just challenge yourself to find stuff in hunted out areas. Very rewarding when you do.

Congrats on the great bunch of finds !