Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

my first barber.

Kmatch7

Went Out For A Short Hunt At The Same House. Hit A Iffy 77-80 Vdi 6 Inches Deep. Out Popped My First Barber Coin. A 1912 D Barber Dime.

Man what a feeling it is to see that coin for the first time sitting there in the dirt! Congrats!!! Got my first a month and a half ago. 1892 but really really worn. Yours is beautiful! H/H

Got my first barber in a hunted to death park...I opened the plug and saw the back first and turned it over slowly and it was a beautiful 1911...I sat ther and just looked at it...I ran in the house my wife thought I hit the lottery..lol...congrats....KCH

awesome isn t it? Back then everybody walked around with those in their pockets, how cool, good hunting, CO

Hopefully Its My First Of Many. Thanks Guys.

I remember the first Barber I found very clearly - a big congrats on finding yours - and yours is in great condition too ! :beers:

Very nice Barber. I love diggin those. I just dug a 1911 D myselfin great Cond. like yours. Sweet. GL&HH:thumbup:

Yaaaaaaaaa BAAABBBYYY

Congrats. I still remember my first. Love it. And a beaut to boot