Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first good deed so far

Brojekk

After a quick run though the nearby grammar school, I was heading home with my detector. A passing motorist who lives next block over asked for my help finding the cover to the water pipe in his front yard. Still getting familiar with my detector ( just got it less than two weeks ago) and experimenting with the different modes...we found the pipe after two minutes or so.
Not as spectacular as other posters good deeds...but it's a start.

Good deeds no matter how small they might seem, often turn into golden opportunities. I have helped a small town water department find water valves and homeowners find property markers which have turned into many good places to hunt.........:biggrin:

Keep up the good PR whenever you can..... :clapping:

Will do. I realize I might not find anything valuable...just being out there with my metal detector is alot of fun. Gets me out of the house,fresh air and exercise.

good job. .. ... ... you are in for a big shock if you believe that. trust me i thought the same thing. a couple weeks ago i went out after peeking at some google maps, and i hit on a spot with colonial or revolutionary era artifacts just a few inches deep. you will be surprised what is right under your feet, and if you keep at it, you will find some good stuff too ...