Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My First Outing.

Capphd

I went to a local site so I could start getting used to the language. I dug most everything but iron. I ended up with several wheat pennies and two silver Washingtons. I am not sure the etrac and explorer wouldn't have found what I found today. The machine certainly didn't disappoint me. The wireless was flawless with my Killer B phones. The balance was good. The target information was accurate. The machine was very stable. The pinpoint was a good as I've seen. But those are not the reason I bought it. I bought it because it is all those things AND waterproof. But I won't be able to test those capabilities until the waterproof headphones arrive. We all want to like a new detector when we buy one. I have learned to give them time before declaring them the best ever. Minelab really has added some very helpful features, and, so far, it seems to be doing what it says it will do.