Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My First Outing

Coin Rescue Inc

Temperature 45F, very windy.

I got out for a bit the test the Multi Kruzer
I had major back surgery on Feb 7th. So still a Little stiff.
Took my Son in law and Daughter to help recover items.
I concentrated on 4 tone, 19 Hz, for starters.
Upped the gain to 93.
We went to a park that has history back to the 1880's.
Found an old copper can lid that rang in at 80.
Two clad dimes, copper penny, and 4 clad quarters.
Kid's Pinoccio charm.
The an old brass lock that rang in as a solid 97. It was 8" deep.
Patent on lock is 1877.
I am very please with this MMK

Thanks

I found the Patent on line with a drawing showing the internal workings - Sort of a primitive design. the key is inserted in a bottom slot and activates the opening of the latch.

Made by F.W.Smith & F. Egge -Bridgeport Conn.

A new patent was applied for in 1778 - So I assume the Lock I found was made for at least 1877 - approximately one year

Nice finds and really neat lock. Guess I'm gonna have to get a Kruzer machine ordered :)

At 3 lbs- The Multi Kruzer is Just what the Doctor approved on weight I can carry....:happy: