Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first real hunt with the CTX3030

ptdigger

I received my CTX3030 on Friday May 25th and have not had a chance to go hunting with it until today. I sold my Etrac and my F75 LTD to finance it. I have no regrets after just one hunt. In a little less than 2 hours I found a 1938 Silver Quarter at 8" and an 18?? Silver Dime that is bent, deformed and defaced at 6".

What program were you using? Is the coin program the default like on the E-trac? Thanks as I have one coming.

I was using the Stock coin program with manual sensitivity of 30. I had target trace and pin point trace on. It is very similar to the Etrac program if not identical.