Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first ring

Robve66

Pretty new at this... Have my CTX for about 5 weeks now and today dug a 12.46....:lol:
925 sterling silver.....

Love this game....:)

Many more to come! Congrats! It took me a year to find a good silver ring!

Wow nice ring! Congrats.

Love it when those 12-46s turn out to be rings when I am expecting a quarter. Good find and there will be many more with the CTX.

Congrats! You will always remember that first ring and where you found it.

and you know what?
here in the netherlands 12.46 is eighter a bottle cap or something like that but in this case that ring......
we look for euro coins here but they have completely different id's.....

but i'm lerning every day and also that is a lot of fun.....

Keep digging those 12-46s. Curious what your coin IDs are. For us in the states the 30s are typically a penny, dimes 43-44 and quarters 46. Gold rings are all over the place, but when I see an ID in the 20s I dig it. Gold rings can be pretty low numbers too. Part of the fun of detecting is not knowing what you might pull out of the ground or sand.

You should turn on the GPS and start dropping FindPoints then load them up in XChange 2 as a fun way to track where you make interesting finds over time :)

Congratulations Robve66, There is no better feeling as when you find you're first ring but don't forget about the poor unfortunate person who lost this ring and what they were feeling ?
I do my best to try to find out who lost these beautiful rings and some times I have been lucky enough to return them to their owner's, to see the look on their faces is the best feeling .

Regards Electriken
Barwon Heads Australia

I intend to do the same, but without a date or name written on it it gets hard to find the owner.
If i would put it on facebook or so i guess there will be a lot of people claiming it ... :)

But it's in the game of tones for me too to deliver items like this back to their original owner......

Regards,
Rob.

The stones came up first out of the beach sand.... :)
A big WAUW came out of my mouth.... hahaha
I still have a big smile on my face allthough i did not find much of interest after.... :)