Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

my first year (2011) with the Etrac stats

moonshine

(This is a picture of approx. 80% of the "good stuff" I found, this isnt everything. this picture is missing about 10 silver dimes and one barber quarter)

2011 stats from 4-1-11 to 12-30-11. (I found just a few other things with my old detector in 2011 before I used the Etrac but didnt include them here.)

Total face value of all finds: $11.43, of which 58% of the face value of the coins were silver or wheats (plus one IH). the most i found in one day was $1.24 which was a 5 silver day, the most i can remember ever.
Total face value of silver coins: $4.90, not including the Canadian. (this is more than i found from 2006 to spring of 2011 with my old detector...although I wasnt "into it" like I am now again)
one half
5 quarters (2 barbers and 3 washingtons)
the rest are dimes, except for one war nickel. just one barber dime, which is unusual. the seated was a big highlight for me.
Total silver coins found: 39
Wheat pennies found: 168
Wheat to silver ratio: 4.3 to 1
Large cents: 5 (I think that is also the old total of my entire metal detecting career since 1984, I found 4 at one site) 2 dateless draped busts....grr....

I broke my "oldest coin" found several times this season.....it was so awesome....I truly love the Etrac, it totally rekindled my interest in metal detecting.:clapping:

Well now I have set the bar high for myself, I am very happy with what Ive found, now to see if I can beat some of these stats in 2012. I think my IH total should be easy to beat (one)

Happy New Year everyone and I hope your 2012 is full of shiny targets and good times!:thumbup:

Thanks for the rundown Moonshine! Congratulations on your great year!

NebTrac