Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My fourth trip to the "new" beaten park

JimmyCT

My fourth trip and found 5 more silvers and a sterling silver ring!
Yesterday (10-10-2020) I found the 1920 merc and 1939 Washington Quarter.
To date, (10-11-2020) this makes 17 silvers and 92 wheat cents! Not bad for a beaten park. :)
Thanks for looking!

Equinox 800 settings:
Park1 - Multi freq
GB - 0
volume set to 25 then adjusted to a comfortable level on my headphones
50 tones
F2 Iron Bias - 0
Recovery - 4
slow scanning speed and hit the area you are hunting at multiple angles.

Attachments

• 1939 - Copy.JPG
    1939 - Copy.JPG
    544.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 10102020 - Copy.jpg
    10102020 - Copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3043 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3043 - Copy.JPG
    462.5 KB · Views: 109
  • lot of 5 - Copy.jpg
    lot of 5 - Copy.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 98
  • lot of 5 2 - Copy.jpg
    lot of 5 2 - Copy.jpg
    566.7 KB · Views: 83
  • ring - Copy.JPG
    ring - Copy.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 85
  • ring2 - Copy.jpg
    ring2 - Copy.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 98
  • silver 1920 - Copy.JPG
    silver 1920 - Copy.JPG
    555.3 KB · Views: 86
  • silver quarter - Copy.JPG
    silver quarter - Copy.JPG
    453.1 KB · Views: 126
Thanks Mike! I took a chance and as you can see, its been producing nicely!

Congrats SilverMan!!! You killing it!!! Your definitely hot on those beaten to death parks!! 😂🤣😂👍 that’s an incredible amount of wheats as well. Keep after it I enjoy looking at all the silvers you have been finding!
Mike K

You did good Jim, but I think your detector still needs a tune up.... send it down and I’ll fix it right up for you!🤣😂
These last two parks you have been detecting have literally been silver mines for you.
Amazing amount of wheat pennies you have found too!!!👍👍

Jim, I second what fwcrawford said - your a silver miner now!
Very nice digs for sure.

Be careful the US Mint might ask to see your mining permit. Ha ha ha
Best of luck - go get some more.
Tony

:rofl: :rofl:
You did good Jim, but I think your detector still needs a tune up.... send it down and I’ll fix it right up for you!🤣😂
These last two parks you have been detecting have literally been silver mines for you.

Seriously......

Hey Jeff,
The majority finds at this park are right in the 4-6" range. How these coins have been missed is absolutely beyond my comprehension. Not deep and the majority (to me) are understandable signals.

You are beating it to death LOL What kind of depth are you finding on an average?
HH Jeff

I am aware you are very handy and well versed with mechanical equipment....what type of tune-up you thinking about? :unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO:

Dead serious Mr. Ronstar. I can not believe this park had anything left in it. Somehow, some way these coins were missed by others. Not sure how and I am still scratching my head....

Seriously......

Thanks BigTony. I am going to do my best!

Jim, I second what fwcrawford said - your a silver miner now!
Very nice digs for sure.

Be careful the US Mint might ask to see your mining permit. Ha ha ha
Best of luck - go get some more.
Tony

Thanks Confetrit! That's why when I hear that famous phrase, "that place is hunted out" or "I cleaned that place out 37 years ago".... I charge up my equipment and head right to that hunting spot. So far, every time I have done this, it has worked out well for me.

Earthlypotluck, it looks like you just hunter that park out.........Again. Congrat's on the silver and the ring. Well Done.