Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Friday school yard hunt for

Donut

Ok I had a chance to clean it up. No corrosion on it and it was embedded in the grass roots about 3” down and the clasp was closed and nothing broke. Weighed 14.4 grams and 10-1/2” long. Last year I got an 18k gold ring. I’m thinking it’s real.
Boy dose my Equinox 800 rocks
Sorry for size , every time I tried to go a smaller size it wouldn’t let me.
E354C749-FCE6-4A55-8050-1618F57EBCF0.jpeg

Wow nick chunk if it’s real I had a thick chain said 18k Italy but turned out it was a fake bummer for sure.Hope yours is real!
Mark

Payday if it’s real..good luck.. personally I happen to prefer the full size pics..with stay at home order the WiFi is running rather thin ,those little pics don’t like to open... congrats..

Sub , it ID at a solid 14 it was inbedded in the roots of grass down about 3” and the clasp was closed like the pic shows.
But being only 10-1/2” I don’t think it could be an adult unless the he had a pencil neck.
I don’t usually dig 14 but it was just too solid of a signal.