Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My girlfriend and I.

Great picture.

Santa Magdalena de Pulpis. Castellon Province. Mediterranean sea.

http://www.facebook.com/IndretsdePolpis

Thanks for the link! My family is from northern Spain and Malaga (153 years in the U.S. now) and vacation there. We are all spread from Alaska to Kentucky and still Identify with our Spanish heritage the strongest and have only recently re-established contact with our family there. Again, thanks for the link and enjoyed checking out your area of Spain very much! Good luck in finding the good stuff!

Thank you. We have similar biographies. My family came to America on 10.12.1492, in the vessel Santa Maria. We went back to Spain. The V3i has reconnected with Am

Oh I do know which boat you were referring to! (In fact I just completed reading assays on all successive voyages, Columbus's governorship, and initial Caribbean development.) I was just looking for a new place to hunt!! :beers:

That is some picture .:twodetecting::beers: