Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

my goodies ive found this year..

basstrackerman

using a whites vx3 i am having a pretty good year so far...i found 3 sterling rings but wifey is wearing one of them...also found a war nickle a buffalo nickle and 4 more mercury dimes today along with 4 wheaties that i dont have pics of yet.found them with the 12x10 sef coil using 7.5 freq and all targets were really deep i will get pics of everything, but just took some of the silver

Exceptional :clapping:

All is good, nice silver!!!

n/t

Wow, what a great haul. I bet your wife doesn't mind you going out detecting, either. She's probably wondering when are you going to haul home some gold. With results like that, I'm sure it won't be long. Congratulations on some awesome recoveries. Happy hunting

ive also found alot of indian head cents at impressive depths mixed with lots of nails...i cant get over how great this detector separates trash and cuts thru the rusty nails to find goodies. i have a buddy that has the v3i that can back me up on it.. i was shocked first few times i found silver in a hole with several junk items, but now im getting better and i expect it lol good stuff!!!!

HiHo Silver. Great bunch of silver coins. Congratulations.