Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My new White's V3i will be here tomorrow!!!!!

sbumps

As long as UPS don't screw up my new White's V3i will be here tomorrow.:clapping: But as my luck goes it suppose to rain all day long. I guess I will just to to read the manual and play with it indoors. Hopefully you V3i pros will lend me some advise as time goes by, I'm sure I will need it.

Welcome to the forum and I'm sure you will enjoy your new toy. Reading the manual several times will help you get started but also read the top thread right above this one....... at least for now........ called Links. The posts in there will answer and clarify most questions asked by a new user.

Got it yesterday but still raining outside. So far I like the build and design. I think it s going to be a good hunting year with this bad boy !

Welcome to the club!! Don't get discouraged its alot to take in. But with Robs links and a little research you will be glad you got one. There is quite a learning curve but well worth it.