Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Opinion Regarding New Detectors Being Marketed in the USA

They may be good. They may be far better than the major brands. My question is what happens if there is a service issue? Do they have a US service facility? Will these manufacturers be around in 24 months to honor warranties?

These are questions that no one has the answers to, but I know White's and I know that they make good on their promises.

Just my opinion!

Maybe they will move, or open, a facility here like Minelab did..

High,
Whites definitely has several sevice points all across the US along with their home base in Oregon.
They even have a factory in the UK, so European customers can avoid hassles with intercontinental shipping and having to pay custom fees/duties.
That sure is a big point in their favour - in my opinion.

HH
skookum