Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My orange tree (Part I)

Detector Man

Heyllo everyone....in California we have orange trees everywhere.....we moved into this home back in 1978. My son will be 40 this month. He and I planted this orange tree from a nursery. The tree came in a one gallon plastic container. I love oranges....some years we have a big crop and smaller size oranges.....other years? the opposite...
I want to share some pictures......go easy on the photographer :thumbup:

This batch are pictures of the blossoms and they have -as you can imagine- a citrus aroma which my wife is allergic to...

Thank you for your post......im in central california....we rarely have earthquakes, we dont have floods and if we do its a very small area near the rivers, landslides , no forest fires......its very hot in the summer and this year very wet (by our standards :thumbup:)

our normal rain totals for the season is only 11 inches of the wet stuff. The past few years its been a lot less
Currently our annual total is 13.6 inches so yes we are way above average..

We might get a little more rain but i dont anticipate a great change in the total...i say that because from June to Sept it probably wont rain..maybe a few drops around HS Graduation (a traditional rain )

I hope ive answered your question...

Detector Man, interesting story about the Orange Tree. We have a scattering of Orange Trees in the Sn Antonio area, most are South of here. I planted a small Orange Tree a few years ago, but it did not survive. Thanks for sharing. :clapping: Kelley (Texas) :)