Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Power station & Bluetooth Earbuds

pacer

For what's it worth, here's what I settled on. For my choice for a charging station I ordered a iNepo 8-port USB Charging Station and here's why:
LCD Display-- LCD digital display technology can automatically recognize the current and voltage of each port on the screen when your electronic devices plug in. [Notes: If devices charging current is less than 0.1A, the charging status can’t be displayed, but still be in charging]
Fast 2.4A USB Charger Port-- Each port of the charging station recognizes the exact current requirements of a connected device and delivers the right amount of the current for a safe and fast possible charging.The charging current up to 2.4A per port or 8A overall.
USB Charger for Multiple Devices-- 100-240 volt AC input voltage supports 8-port charging simultaneously. 40W 8A allows 8 devices charging at high speed.Great power adapter for iPhone, iPad,Samsung,Nexus,HTC and other smart devices etc.Much perfect for indoor or outdoor use with only one USB hub.
Safety Protection---Build-in overheat, overcharge, over-current protection, greatly improve the battery life and more securely protect your device during charging 【Note: This item wlll be in over-current when the total current exceeds 8A, so, please charge your device less than 8A】
About Warranty of usb charging station--- It comes with a standard US adapter and we provide 30 days money back and one year replacement guarantee, if there are any quality issues, please feel free to contact us without hesitation, we must get back on you within 24 hours.

My choice for Bluetooth Earbuds SENSO Bluetooth Headphones and here's why:
TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.

Thanks for sharing, I especially like the earbuds. About where to get them I don't know if we're allowed to say but it's the first place you think of. I found them both in under a minute. Each are under $30.

Why not get some earbuds that are at least Aptx or better yet Aptx Low Latency?

parkgt said:

Yes, I would suggest aptx Low Latency. <=40ms. With ordinary aptx, 170ms, in a swing the sound is not over the target. That is, swinging back and forth, the sound brackets the target. Possible to get used to it, but not ideal.

I have the Sennheiser CX 6.00 earbuds, which so far I like. $99.

aptX is not quite as slow as some say. AptX is around 100 ms delay, which is really pretty fast. The regular Bluetooth transmission's delay is quite "slow," and aptX low-latency is indeed the fastest, at 32 to 40 ms. But aptX is a reasonable compromise, IMO.

Here's a video that lets you audibly hear the differences. It compares a "wired" speaker to an aptX low-latency speaker, playing the same source at the same time through the wired speaker, and the aptX-LL speaker. No delay evident. It then plays the same wired speaker, along with an aptX speaker. A small delay evident, but VERY little (if you think of it in terms of detecting). Finally, the wired speaker is played in conjunction with a standard Bluetooth speaker (SBC). SIGNIFICANT delay noted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_bypcPW5O4&feature=youtu.be

Steve

The perceived delay will depend on the swing speed.
Some have said they are not bothered by regular aptx. I have tried it and definitely prefer low latency aptx.
Now, some have said they are also bothered by low latency aptx; but I am skeptical that it is possible to see the delay there.

I have not seen ANY low latency aptx earbuds , they only sell in conjunction with a low latency transmission module
At least from what I've seen

parkgt said:

I just bought these, should have them next week.

Wavefun X-Buds Metal Bluetooth Headphones, Sweatproof Wireless Magnetic Earphones CSR8645 Chip aptX Stereo Earphones Low Latency with Mic Noise isolation Earbuds

Dan(NM) said:
I just bought these, should have them next week.

Wavefun X-Buds Metal Bluetooth Headphones, Sweatproof Wireless Magnetic Earphones CSR8645 Chip aptX Stereo Earphones Low Latency with Mic Noise isolation Earbuds

Dan, please report back on them once you have a chance to use them; the reviews were not that great.

tbw said:

Thanks for the heads up. Don't know how I missed that. Luckily for me, I was able to cancel my order for them. I found these instead, Conious Wireless Headphones. Here's a partial write up about them:

CSR8645 chipset: the modern CSR8645 chipset used in the product gives the luxury of having CD quality wireless sound - Thanks to aptX™ audio technology. Plus the low latency wireless audio, solid Bluetooth 4.1 connection and cVc 6.0 bi-directional noise reduction.
IPX7 sweatproof rating. an
150 mAh battery: operation time up to 15 hours!
Less than 2 hours charging time.

tbw --

I am sorry to be the possible bearer of bad news, but I do not believe those earbuds are actually low-latency, so if you really want low-latency, you might want to scrutinize this. It will be interesting to see if, when they pair with your Equinox, you get the "+" sign to show up on the unit next to the Bluetooth icon (showing that you actually have a low-latency connection). My understanding is that neither the CSR8635 nor CSR8645 chipsets support aptX low-latency, only regular aptX. You need the CSR8670 chipset if you want the aptX low-latency codec to be included.

With that said, the video I posted earlier shows that regular aptX is still pretty fast, with relatively minor (though noticeable) delay. And so, aptX may be JUST FINE with you. I just wanted to let you know that despite what is being claimed in the info you presented, I don't think those earbuds will actually be capable of connecting to your Equinox using aptX low latency.

If anyone would like more info on this, here are some links to Qualcomm's website info on these chips (Qualcomm is the maker of the CSR 86xx chipset).

https://www.qualcomm.com/products/csr8645
https://www.qualcomm.com/media/documents/files/csr8645-product-brief.pdf

https://www.qualcomm.com/products/csr8670
https://www.qualcomm.com/media/documents/files/csr8670-product-brief.pdf

Notice specifically in the downloadable CSR8670 "product brief" .pdf file, that aptX Low Latency is specifically mentioned/highlighted. In the CSR8645 product brief pdf, there is no mention of aptX low latency on either the web page, OR in the .pdf file. This supports my prior understanding -- which was that CSR8635 and CSR8645 chips are aptX ONLY, while if you want aptX low-latency capability specifically, you need a device that includes the CSR8670 chipset.

If I am wrong here, and you get these, and they DO connect to your Equinox with the "+" sign (low latency), please let us all know, so that we can all have correct understanding on all of this.

Steve

relicmeister said:
I have not seen ANY low latency aptx earbuds , they only sell in conjunction with a low latency transmission module
At least from what I've seen

Hi,
Sennheiser cx 6.00bt are Apt-X Low Latency earbuds.
happy swinging

borntofli said:
I just ordered a bluetooth headphone adapter to try.... bluetooth 4.2, low latency.... 19$ shipped... will update when I get it.......saw a minelab adapter on ebay for 200$$ People are trying to cash in on the mania.....

So what are you going to plug into it - wired earphones?

The Sennheiser CX6.00 BT says they’re aptx low latency but I can’t seem to find anything that tells what the actual audio response time is.

Trance said:
The Sennheiser CX6.00 BT says they’re aptx low latency but I can’t seem to find anything that tells what the actual audio response time is.

I doubt many will actually list response time. The Qualcomm standard I believe is 30 to 40 ms for Aptx LL.

I wonder if ypu can use the apple ear pods on the Equinox, the headphones on the nox aint great i get the odd exho as well on them