Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Second E-Trac ...

Willee - Texas

Just bought my second E-Trac.
Sold the first one when I bought the XP Deus.
After a week I knew I made a mistake selling it.
The Deus is a really good detector dont get me wrong and I like it to ... but there is a feel to the E-Trac that is special.
Kinda like driving an older Cadillac ... It just feels special ... smooth and quiet kinda. (Yeah ... Heavier too)
Anyhow an E-Trac is back in my stable and hopefully it will stay there for a long time.

I hunt parks, ball fields, school lots, but mostly shallow salt water beaches.

Congrats on the (second) one Willee.:thumbup:----There will always be an Etrac in my "stable"!
Willee said:
Just bought my second E-Trac.
Sold the first one when I bought the XP Deus.
After a week I knew I made a mistake selling it.
The Deus is a really good detector dont get me wrong and I like it to ... but there is a feel to the E-Trac that is special.
Kinda like driving an older Cadillac ... It just feels special ... smooth and quiet kinda. (Yeah ... Heavier too)
Anyhow an E-Trac is back in my stable and hopefully it will stay there for a long time.

I hunt parks, ball fields, school lots, but mostly shallow salt water beaches.

Funny you should describe it as a Caddy and being smooth. That was exactly my thought the very first time I used one. It was like going to a new Mercedes coming from a 10 year old Ford. Incredibly stable, smooth running and a voice like an angel. I loved it the very first time out and love it even more today. A very rewarding and satisfying machine.