Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My second reale this season

Meditech

I decided to hit a old homestead in the woods after work today, I didn't really get much for signals for the first hour and decided to try along a pile of farmers rocks that where piled buy a pathway, I was running TTF and heard a little blip ( sounded like a false signal) but was repeatable, I turned 90 on it and it was a null, back to original position a repeatable signal again with numbers reading 5/38 9/40 1/38. And down roughly 9 inches was 1820 1Reale. Also as I was leaving I dug a 1919 5 cent piece buy a huge tree in the middle of a clearing. Now this is my second reale this season the 1st one dug was a 1773. Cheers

We have little 5 cent pieces here in Canada prior to 1921 that are about the same size as the us 3 cent piece, they will sometime only give a one way signal

Wow, little blip, a null, and a one way signal. What made you dig that one? Very nice coin, congrats.

Basically I pinpointed it to the strongest signal and it still was giving the signal, iron will always null when right over top of it, where the stem meets the coil. I also dig a ton of iron when in the woods. I dig all iffy signals. Parks are a different story. Make sense?

Last week I dug a solid iron grunt in ttf and it was a cannon ball haha that's why ya dig all lol

Beautiful coin! Congratulations and thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac