Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MY SINCERE APOLOGY TO KELLYCO

Jungle Jim

I want to inform all of you that I received a call from Margaret at Kellyco today, what a refreshing pleasure it was to talk with her. She is an extremely nice person to talk to, we worked things out, and I sincerely want to Apologize to Kellyco. To make a long story short, I was upset with my order from Kellyco. I wrote some things about Kellyco that I shouldn't have in the heat of the moment, and now I truly apologize for that. Even after things got heated up on my side of the order, I was talked to in a very polite professional way by everyone that I talked with. Would I recommend Kellyco to my friends and family, ABSOLUTELY. The reason I ordered from Kellyco is because everyone talked highly about Kellyco, now I know why. Thanks Margaret, and thank you Kellyco.........Jim

Well said Jim! It is good to see things work out.

Jerry

I'm not talking bad about kellyco but I like to buy from local dealers if I can and then I don't have that problem. My local dealers have always went out of their way to help with any problems I have and are willing to take the time to help me with hands on. Its nice to call and say hey I'm coming over for some one on one training and they always have time to help and some times spend a after noon with you hunting.
just my opinion so don't be to hard on me.
Roy.

I wish all detector dealers would cut all the smoke, mirrors and lights...and just give a best price on the detector and only the
detector.....we can buy the other junk if we want it or not.

I guess Kellyco made it right with you? I'm curious why they didn't work with you the other day when you called?

I like Kellyco but their is some things about them that just don't sit right with me. One is that I called for their "Outstanding" price that they can't advertise, the price I got was full retail price. Then after eMailing sales, they gave me $100 off. They have a 120% price guarantee but 20% off retail would be $300. Some dealers are selling them for $200 or more off retail. The rundown is that I had to call in to get a price, and it was full retail price, then I had to eMail to get any kind of discount, and it was less than 7%, they give more $ off the price of the White's $599 metal detectors, finally since I had to phone my order, I didn't get any of their other "with metal detector purchase" specials.

JW did give me a message to call and I haven't done so yet, had to take my son to the hospital with pneumonia last weekend and been working late all week so far. Also, I do feel like I got a much better deal than just the $100off retail because of their BOGO sale. I bought my son a nice detector for $50 and we go detecting together. I guess my bottom line squeek is that you shouldn't have to call in to get retail price and the salespeople should inform you of the deals you can get with your order, I just don't feel you should need to call back to make it right.

I sure appreciate JW and his effort to keep customers satisfied. I don't know of any dealers in my area, the closest one listed on Whites sight has maybe 3 or 4 detectors on a stand, I haven't noticed any change in it for maybe 4 to 5 years, haven't seen anything else to do with metal detecting at their store either ... but next time I think I'll check all area dealers before I call.

RogerN

Kellyco is not the best place.
To get a good deal period
A small local guy smoked them
in price and service. Unless
you need something they have
exclusive rights to sell. Then
they smack you with there
over priced shipping.

HH
BIG JOHN

bigjohn070 said:
Kellyco is not the best place.
To get a good deal period
A small local guy smoked them
in price and service. Unless
you need something they have
exclusive rights to sell. Then
they smack you with there
over priced shipping.

HH
BIG JOHN

Totally agree!

From time to time, they should be apologizing to some of their customers. Enough said, I guess.---Wade

Right on Wade your Right, Mic

They couldn't beat the price I paid here in MI. They just want your money. I asked them to price match and they couldn't. I will never buy from them, ever...

Silver

can we move this topic now?

It's closed.