Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Very First Plate after 30 years...US box plate

usmctop

After over 30 years of hunting...found a US box plate yesterday with the Equinox 600

USMCtop, Congrat's to you on the save of the U.S. Boxplate. Very nice personal piece of History. I'm sure it was worth the wait to find this. This plate is in good shape too and will look great in your collection. As always, Sempe r Fi, and Continued success.:usaflag: :csflag:

Congrats on your first plate. You'll remember that first one forever! Nice find. Good luck on more to possibly come.

Very cool find buddy.

That's a super find. Congrats

oh what a find. It looks to be in really good shape... What state did you find it in? Tell us a little bit more about the hunt etc... Congrats. Some hunt a lifetime and never pull in a plate. Happy for you.

Semper Fi brother.

CCH. USMC Ret.

That’s awesome. It’s rare to find a plate nowadays. It’s been close to 20 years since I found one. You done good buddy.
Oh by the way. I owe you a cold brewskle.