Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Vista X rundown video

Keith Southern

Sorry its so long but lots to show!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWKriWjrCnA[/video]

Keith

Good job Keith, very informative!

Aaron

Good stuff Keith as always :)

Great video Keith. I appreciate the time you put in your videos so we get a good understanding of machines. Im really liking that Vista X , I’ll get one soon. I just moved to SC a month ago and dont have any spots to detect yet ... hopefully soon though. Thanks

John

Well ..Glad you could watch it all.!!

Sorry it got so long.

I think the machine throws people off because it does not have a Meter and most even cheaper entry machines now a days do.

Whats funny though as time goes on the meters would of been more beneficial 30+ years ago than they are now .Now we need to be able to hunt by sound more than a Visual ID system.

The only real advantage to a Visual ID system is cherry picking targets or isolated targets certain to depth targets.But for many decades the tonal hunters even with just one tone and a linear disc have cleaned the easy pickings and the harder pickings out of most sites.

Today we have left on millions of sites that have been pounded targets that are severely masked and or read on a meter erroneously.

There's still virgin sites for sure with easy pickins in them and say a demo site that's limited dig time so you have to get what you can get in short amount of time.But with the added full disc and the optional dual disc option cherry picking is as easy as its always been with a non metered machines that we have done forever but with also a second disc to create even notch style if we like.

The X is sort of a unique offering in today's digitized world.But what it does have is great audio nuances.Its very talkative once the language is learned.The X creates a ear to soil connection that's very organic feeling..alot of modern units have created a ear to buffer to soil feel.A disconnection. A feel that your the bystander in the hunt instead of being a part of the hunt.There is even some older tone analog units that can cause you to feel disconnected to that used multi tones.But a X is very old school modulation and sizing shaping to the ear feel..And the low tone is as much talkative and descriptive as the high tone.Its not a grunt for iron say but offers the same feel of the shape and size of the iron and or rejected target assigned that low tone as the accepted report.Very much gives the feel of your hunting in all metal mode with disc ability is what it reminds me of.Maybe one of the most raw live feed feels I've ever used.

Some people will never get it if they maybe have never experienced real feel from artificial feel hunts.

A audiophile hunter and a person who likes to feel a connection to the site in a 6th sense way will appreciate the Deeptechs.

Keith

Keith,

You say 'the purtiest' things!!!
I'd love to try one! I'm sure I'd love it too!!

DesD