Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My wireless headphone setup

HanoverDigger

I ordered the headphone adapter for the Equinox 600 and hooked it up to my Deteknix W6 pro headphones... works great! Thanks for looking. Robert

mrbobby said:
Did you try the 1/8 adapter that came with the headphones ?
Yup, those headphones work as they should, but I wanted to go wireless. I looked at several wireless solutions and since I already had the W6 pro setup and decided the Minelab 1/8 to 1/4 headphone adapter, for me, was the easiest way to go. I do have another type of adapter, but it was too loose of a connection into the detector. I like the threaded connection this adapter has. No chance of it backing out.

I was referring to the adapter that came with the W6 headphones. Did you buy the adapter cable from minelab, or one from someone in the metal detecting community ?

Sorry, I misunderstood. I was also referring to the 1/8 to 1/4 adapter that came with the W6 pro. Flimsy and loose (junk..pic included) to say the least. I ordered the Minelab cable adapter from a dealer who isn't on here. Been dealing with him for a while and also a few others on here. He gave me $5 off plus free shipping. Got it in 2 days.

Just ordered the minelab cable.I also have the same headphones. I contacted detecknix ,and they are working on wireless headphones for the nox. Thanks for the info.

Hi nice setup. I got those for my fathers ace 400. For the Nox Why not just but some aptx wireless headphones so you need the adaptor? The 600 has bluetooth and there only $50 online. Same ones that come with the Nox 800, they just dont have the minelab logo?. If you want the link let me know and ill find it. Theres a video on my ch of the headphones if interested.

Thanks...I already had the wireless headphones, so all I really needed was the adapter and just a little cheaper than $50.