Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nancy, How is the General doing?

dave5710

I heard he was hurting some. Wondered how he was getting along?

Dave

Hi Dave,

General is doing so much better. Thanks for asking about him. He was in sad shape Saturday, (picture shows how he was all day and night) but he has improved daily. Sometimes you wouldn't even know his leg was hurt. Hopefully he won't have to have surgery since he's doing so well.

I missed seeing you and the others at the hunt. Hope you had a good time. I'll be there next time with detector in hand and hopefully finding some mushrooms while out there too.

Take care and hope to see you at the next hunt,
Nancy

[attachment 160166 DSC_0670.jpg]

Nancy, and Larry, im so sorry to hear about general.I hope he is doing well, hes tough i know and he couldnt have two better owners taking care of him.Ive just got home from a weekend of playing poker, next week im playing for 12 thousand dollars and a seat at the wsop. hope to see you all soon. bryan

Thanks Bryan, he is doing better with meds but I think he will always have some problems with the tendon in that knee. Good luck with the cards next week and we would sure like to come down some weekend and go hunting with you again.......that was a good time had by all last year.

My dog is a boxer too, I love the mood of these dogs, watching him so quiet must be very strange for you

hope he gets well soon ;)

It's so hard to keep them non active. Just doesn't happen. I would love to see a picture of your boxer.
Thanks, Nancy

Hi Bryan, Thank you for the kind words. General is doing better, but it's so hard to keep him from doing his Boxer zoomies when he's feeling his oats. (running in a race track manner)

Hey, that's great about your poker. We'll be thinking of you and we hope you go all the way! Have you done much hunting? The ground has been perfect for digging around here, but lately with the rain it's a bit muddy. Good hearing from you and hope we can all get together soon. GOOD LUCK at the tables!!!!!! Nancy

Nancy-IL said:
It's so hard to keep them non active. Just doesn't happen. I would love to see a picture of your boxer.
Thanks, Nancy

they are like kids the whole life, let-me see I find a picture of mine around here... :)

Sorry to hear about General. I have a boxer named Baxter and he was with me before my wife Judith and my son Kenny. At 52 I decided to have another child as I've only got a daughter who is now 27. Baxter is great with Kenny. They chase each other around the house. I don't know who has more energy. I hope General gets better soon... Jack

Thanks Jack, Boxers are a breed of their own. What wonderful creatures. He's doing better, but had a small setback last week. Would love to see your "kids". Nancy