Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need a bit of help.

TomB

First of all thanks for this forum.

Several days ago I found out about Google Earth and Image overlays. I received some information on how it works and gave it a try. Sure enough my overlay appeared on google earth. The problem is now every time I click on google earth and go to my selected location, the overlay is always there. I need to remove it but have had no luck. Can anyone tell me how to remove my image overlay from the google earth map. Thanks TomB

The image overlay is in your( places) on the left side of google earth.
according to the name you gave it,
Find it there and right click it and choose properties.
This will bring up the screen you had before,
You dont have to delete it,just click and drag the little slider to the left.
Drag it from opaque to clear,and click ok at the bottom of the screen.
its still there,its just hidden now.
Anytime you want to see it again,just find it in places,Right click it,choose properties.
and move the slider back to the right again.

LabradorBob

Thanks Bob...You de man:rofl: Now if I can only learn to use this program. TomB