Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need a "Find of the Month" certificate or template

Paul in NJ

This looked like the best place to ask, so...

Our club (ECRDA) is in need of a new "Find of the Month" certificate -- we've run out of the old one, and nobody seems to know how/where we got it.

I could make one in Word, I guess, and run off copies, but I'd be surprised if there aren't places I could order better-looking customized ones in bulk.

So... any ideas?

Any printer or Office Max, Office Depot, etc. Would make them I would think. Any they could dress them up with a gold seal or other decorations.

You can also get nice metal ones produced...I guess just google 'metal business cards" or something...theres a Company in Wis called McLoone that does all sorts of cool custom metal work on this regard, heck even metal wedding invitations...a bit more pricey than paper of course, but very nice, and its metal, which is appropriate for us...maybe if you got them in the size of their business cards, with Find of the Month or something on it, might cost you 3 bucks each for an order of 100 or so..maybe get 200 and have your members scatter a few around the town parks and totlots to be brought over to your club by the detectorist finder? Might be a way to grow your group if you were looking for something like that.:shrug:.
Mud