Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need a little help please

Architex

The EQ handle is held on with 4 metric socket head screws. I need to get 4 of the exact same screws EXCEPT I need them to be two inches long. Any idea where I can get them?
Thanks for your help.

Most hardware stores carry metric.in variable lengths ..Take one to see what size it is..

Architex,

LOWES has the best fastener selection of all my local hardware stores. You can always try a specialty fastener business, but some only sell in bulk. Some will hand you some 'Samples' without charge and ask for your business somewhere down the road.

Rich

I've done all the obvious stuff. That's why I'm asking. I should have mentioned that to start with.

You might get more help if you provided the length, size, and threads you want. People are more incline to do a search then.

A specialty fastener company like Fastenal will have any size made. The size used shouldn’t be anything too exotic...

Hey ! An answer.......and we have a Fastenal dealer here in town too. Many thanks!