Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need a little help (Please)

RustyFinds

I am looking for a mid priced low thrills auto navigation gps
for my wife. It doesn't need a large ultra high detailed map, it
will need voice and must be simple to use. That is the most
important part, the simple ability to put an address in and have
it direct you to the location. I see that the street price range is between $300 - $1000 dollars, don't wish to exceed $600
Thank you for all suggestions.

Frank

Hi Frank,

I suggest you take a look at the Garmin Quest Series. I use the basic Quest in my travels throughout the US. Before each trip I upload the detailed map info for the area in the US I am traveling into, takes just a few minutes. The advanced Quest is already loaded with the detailed map info for the US.

This is an excellent unit and probably one of the best investments I have ever made. My friend has a Tom Tom and really likes it.

Regards,

Keith

Most of what you find these days o the market are fairly easy to use receivers containing usable maps. Still, I'd stay with a company that has a good track record in this department so; I'd be looking at something like Garmin Nuvi 350 - I think it gives a very good balance between the price and functionality and it has one of the best GPS receivers to power it = it works well in the city streets where signal may be often obstructed by tall buildings.