Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

need a map

Chuck-AZ

I finally decided on a garmin GPS60csx ordered on Saturday. now I need a map the garmin is out not enough detail. so I'm thinking Nat. Geo. state topo it's 24k I can down load waypoints the software seems to have a lot to offer what I need to know is does anyone know if it is compatible 60csx. If not can I get some suggestions on a 24k topo thank you Chuck

AFAIK you can't load NG maps into the receiver but you should be able to mark and load waypoints.
Check Garmin website - they do have some areas covered in 24k topo maps.

I checked the only 24k map is 3 National parks here in AZ. none of which I use. I figured I could load the waypoints on the GPS from my PC and then print that section out and take it with me. Do you have any suggestions who I could check with to see if NG would be compatible with 60csx? do you think Garmin will put out a 24k state map, do they think people only go to those three Nat. parks. Chuck