Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need an Equinox battery. Here how to get.

squirrel1

I ordered a battery. Battery was on hand at repair center.
Remember units under warranty. You might should send it in.
For out of warranty units, replace battery at own risk. It’s not hard based on video ps I have watched.
Anyways. Call this number 814-283-4270. This is Minelab repair center in PA.
Price of battery is $30 USD. My total came to $39 USD with shipping with a no signature required for delivery.
Cheers.
I got this number via a referral when I called Minelab customer service number.

Cheers.

For out of warranty units, replace battery at own risk. It’s not hard based on video ps I have watched.
Price of battery is $30 USD. My total came to $39 USD with shipping with a no signature required for delivery.
Cheers.

Cheers.
When you receive the new battery, let me know how hard it was replacing it. Just want to know in case I have to do it myself some day.
Walt

For nearly $40 for a single battery, I will wait. They ask too much, and tack on an extra 30 percent in shipping and such. One third!

Cheers.

Cheers.
My question is...... If you replace the battery yourself,... While it is Still Under Warranty. Have you not just voided the factory warranty...??? Or did I mis something..??

My question is...... If you replace the battery yourself,... While it is Still Under Warranty. Have you not just voided the factory warranty...??? Or did I mis something..??
I would send a unit in under warranty with a problem, even a suspected battery problem.
I am not authority on all the what ifs.
I just share info.
Folks use the info at their own risk if they choose to follow.