Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need help from experienced V3I users.

DigginNy

Bought a V3I late last season but didn't get much of a chance to hunt with it due to work and other priorities. I have a wooded area that I have hunted a lot with a XLT and DFX and found a lot of great coins. Seated, Barber and Merc. dimes. Couple Barber halves as well as other coins. It has gotten harder to find targets so I was hoping the V3I would help me out with some deeper targets.

My question to the advanced V3I users is where to start. What program should I run and what adjustments should I start with first. The ground I believe is slightly mineralized possibly from all the leaves over the years. No EMI near so that is no problem. Any info would be appreciated.

With your prior experience, I would suggest loading the HI Pro program and go play. Don't worry about making adjustment other than the basics for the first 20 or 30 hours. After you learn how the V3i works, you will quickly pick up little tricks to tweak it for your style and area.

As Larry said the Hi Pro would be a good choice. I would change the tones . One tone for nickels, one for dimes and up, etc.