Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

need help in returning ww2 us serviceman dogtag

hoarder

hi guys ,
in 2012 we found a us servicemans dog tag here in devon england and contacted his next of kin

we then sent the dogtag back to the usa and it was reunited with his daughter

we have now found another dog tag and would like to do the same and return this one as well

any help on locating the family of this guy would be appreciated

contact me if you think you can help in any way and lets get this dogtag back to his family please

dogtag reads :

harry e novak 36746227 T43

mrs a novak 4612 s wisconsin,forrest view ill c

i think i have managed to find him and he was a flying officer stationed at RAF gransden lodge

but i need help to contact his family in the usa

this dogtag was found at whitsands bay in cornwall,england

many thanks

mike

I think he was a PFC in the Army. He is burried in Berwyn, Illinois. No luck yet locating any living relatives.