Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need Help! What's the Best choices for low latency Bluetooth headphones for the Nox 600

jtalley007

Seems this has been addressed but I can't seem to find it.

I had a nice pair of " worktunes" that I use to block noise so thought I would try them, they were terrible with delay.

Thanks for the help,

Jerry

There are several threads about headphones on the several forums, just need to look.

I bought some Skull candy headphones not realizing the latency is 170ms. There is a very slight delay at that speed but doesn't affect my detecting and it doesn't really annoy me. Any more delay than that would not be good. The Equinox headphones are 40ms of delay and the module it comes with is even less like 10ms? I forget exactly. Miccus SR-71 Stealth headphones are the exact ones that come with the Nox 800 right down to the carrying case.

Are the Skull Candy Hess 2 wireless head phones low latency? Wondering what version of Bluetooth they are. I was considering them for my Equinox 600.

cashmole said:
I bought some Skull candy headphones not realizing the latency is 170ms. There is a very slight delay at that speed but doesn't affect my detecting and it doesn't really annoy me. Any more delay than that would not be good. The Equinox headphones are 40ms of delay and the module it comes with is even less like 10ms? I forget exactly. Miccus SR-71 Stealth headphones are the exact ones that come with the Nox 800 right down to the carrying case.

But they are completely sold out, everywhere.

I want low latency earbuds for my 800 anyone have any good ones or experience with any? The headphones that come with them are nice but sweat my ears like crazy

If you search "aptX low latency earbuds" you should find some. Just be sure verify that they are low latency aptX as search will show show some that are just aptX but not low latency. I have some of each and the non low latency seem to be about 3 to 5 inches late on a medium fast swing, but going back over it slowly hits pretty close.

Yeah I see plenty I just didn't wanna buy junk but for 30 bucks I reckon it'll be ok

Here's what I use:

Avantree Audition Pro headphones (the "Pro" is the LL version) $69.

Sennheiser CX 6.00 earbuds $99

I like them both.

The Miccus aptx LL headphones are said to be the same as supplied with the 800.

COINHAWKER said:
Are the Skull Candy Hess 2 wireless head phones low latency? Wondering what version of Bluetooth they are. I was considering them for my Equinox 600.

I dont think so I bought the SkullCandy Hesh 3. The latency is 170ms. Are you in Canada or the USA?

COINHAWKER said:
Just wondering if the ones your talking about are the wireless Hesh 2 head phones.

I got the wireless Hesh 3 but they arent low latency. 170ms compared to 40ms for the Nox 800 Miccus Stealth 71 headphones. 170ms is kinda high but are useable. If you can go lower latency than that do it.

I never ever believed in the wireless headphones as I need the volume that the wired headphones have (not all brands) and the blocking of background noise until I tried the ones that come on the Equinox 800 as I am impressed with them and plan on using them when I can get out. The volume is OK for me and I will see on the background noise. I been reading everything on them I can find and want to get a extra set of the Miccus aptx , but as I see they are hard to come by right now and I am looking for a pair for back up and would like to try them on TV too and think I would have to get one of the transmitters to use them.
Would like to hear of anyone that has tried them on a TV and also if someone knows where a person can get them.

Rick